AskHer recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information collected from you.
- Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or information by which your identity can be reasonably identified.
- AskHer collects personal information so that we are able to effectively provide you with goods and services that we supply.
- The types of personal information that we collect will depend on the circumstances of collection and the kind of service that you request from AskHer. We usually collect personal information such as your name, address, company, telephone number, job title and, in some instances, your financial details. When you use the internet, we collect information relating to the pages on websites that we operate which you visit.
- Personal information is generally collected during the course of our relationship with you. We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send correspondence, visit websites that we operate or through personal contact. There may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party, for example from a work associate who provides such information to us or from a database provided to us.
- We use the personal information that we collect to provide our services to you, to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services, for example billing, to enter into contracts with you and/or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes. When we collect your personal information we will give you the option of advising us that you do not want us or any third party to use the information for any disclosed secondary purpose. You may also at any later date notify us of your preference on this issue by contacting our privacy officer.
- Unless otherwise stated we will not disclose your personal information to third parties. Your information may be shared between related companies in the AskHer corporate group. Access to and correction of information we hold about you We will on request provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. We may recover our reasonable costs from you in supplying you with access to this information. If we decline to give you access in certain circumstances, we will provide you with reasons for this. To request access, please contact our privacy officer.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete whenever we collect or use it. You may contact us at any time to update your personal information or to tell us that the information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices, firewalls and secure databases.